"One-touch button" program.

Is there such a program in XP? If so where can I find it?

Peter.

Byte

Are you referring to one-click of the mouse instead of two? If you are,
you can change the setup in mouse/properties under the Control Panel.

"PVR" wrote:

> Is there such a program in XP? If so where can I find it?
>
> Peter.

No, this has nothing to do with the mouse. Below is a question I posted into
another NG and an answer from Elector. I can't find what is suggested. If
you can help I will be most grateful.

> I use XP in a HP Notebook (zv5220us). This machine has a WWW button
at the back of the keyboard just below the LCD. Pressing this button used
to start IE. I wanted to try some other browsers (Firefox, Mozilla, Opera,
(etc).
> After evaluation I decided to stay with IE but now the WWW button does not
> work.
>
> Is there any way to recover this functionality?
>
> Peter

Launch the one-touch button program and assign it back to open the
browser it originally did. Then save the settings and restart the
notebook. Its located under programs (start-programs-one touch)

Elector